Re: [MV] Car Crushing: Bad Idea?

From: Sixshoot45@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 16:53:42 PST

<< why
 not just clean out anything dangerous and sharp, and take small kids for a
 ride, or even just let them climb inside, outside, around side for a bit? >>
Small kids? What about big kids [I mean adults] and teenagers??
At a VFW near me they have two tanks, sorry I'm not to good with
idenification of tanks yet, but I believe one is from the Korean War, it's
more of a personnel carrier, and I'm not sure about the other. But everytime
I go to the VFW with my family, I make sure me and my Dad find time to make
it out to them and climb on them and in them. Unfortunatley they're no longer
in good shape, the older of the two has weeds growing up into the
cockpit.....[Are they called cockpit on tanks? Or just on planes]. and on the
other they really gave it an OD paint job.The Over Dirt meaning of the
abbriviation. Head lights and all.
But, getting back to what I was originally saying, tanks and all MV's, for
that matter, are fun to climb on as well as know and learn the history of, no
need to crush cars or walls....but, that would be fun to watch too, hmmm......

Denny