RE: [MV] Car Crushing: Bad Idea?

From: Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 10:54:42 PST

That may be fine where you are, but if someone climbing on my tank or
armored car slips and falls I get sued and they may own both. I have a set
of steps I set next to the M20 but as for as the tank goes unless I know
them it's look all you want but, no climbing. Lawyers make it this way not
me.

            Frank Robertson
            Memphis, TN. USA
    "Miss Dixie" "Tha Thing"