Re: [MV] Need MV battery?-READ this.

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 20:28:57 PST

HI JIM,

I AM ONE THAT ASKED ABOUT BATTERIES TO FIT INTO THE M38A1 PROPERLY.

MY JEEP IS 12 VOLT BUT I WANT TO PUT TWO BATTERIES FOR CRANKING POWER.

I WOULD LIKE TO PUT TWO CABLES FROM THE SOURCE TO THE BOTH BATTERIES.

HAVE YOU SEEN ANY LIKE THIS IN YOUR TRAVELS ???

I CANNOT SEE A PROBLEM. i HAVE IT THAT WAY ON MY TRAVEL TRAILER.

BUT, I THOUGHT I WOULD ASK THE LIST BRAINPOWER FIRST.

-------

OTHER QUESTION:

THIS IS OFF LIST:

WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM TRYING TO RUN AS A DIRECTOR OF THE MVPA.

I READ SOME OF THE THREAD ON IT BUT NOT FROM THE BEGINNING.

I AM A FAIRLY NEW MEMBER AND WONDERED WHAT WAS GOING ON.

I REQUESTED A COPY OF THE BY-LAWS AND THE SECTION ON RUNNING IS QUITE
WEAK AT BEST.

I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT EACH CANDIDATE WOULD GET A WRITE UP AND THE
MEMBERS WOULD VOTE.

I MOST DEFINITELY AM NOT TRYING TO CONTINUE A SORE POINT, JUST FIND OUT
THE FACTS IF AVAILABLE. I DOUBT I WOULD BE OUT IN YOUR AREA TO TALK
PERSONALLY AND PRIVATELY.

TOM