Re: [MV] Mil-Veh collection bad? (was)Re: [MV] Knob Creek Event 2000

From: R. C . Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 00:47:02 PST

If you watch the footage ( the long version ) closely you will see that "
the mad Tanker " was rocking to get himself off the barrier. This was
happening as the police were scrambling up on the thing to try and get it
stopped. It takes a great deal of courage and disregard for personal safety
to do that. Contrary to popular belief the tracks were intact during this
time and the major concern was to not let him continue his rampage.