Re: [MV] Ferret at Car shows...

From: CVRFOX@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 00:02:22 PST

When we used to show our Ferret, we took the right escape hatch off, made
certain the hatches were all locked, and let people in all they wanted. Not
problems with just a little supervision. Another big hit is to do a poster
board with photos of Ferrets in action, along with a spec sheet. Saves an
awful lot of answering the same questions. And the photos do wonders; picture
worth a thousands words all right.