Re: [MV] Car Crushing: Bad Idea?

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 16:29:05 PST

We have a policy in my club that if the Army/Reserves/NG are at a parade or
display we demand to be as far away from them as possible. The normal
recruits let the kids climb all over their vehicles. It is hard to stop the
kids if you are parked right next to the clamored over vehicles...

We also have the silly string problem. Kids squirt that all over the
vehicles. Sometimes it stains especially on a hot surface like a motorcycle
engine...

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (and Chevys too)