camo touch up paint

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 21:07:44 PST

Hi all,
Well, as my obsession grows (ferments?), I find that I want to do some
touch up on my M35, M105, and M200. They are all NATO camo. Can any one
suggest the best paint and where to get it? Mostly it will be small areas,
although I will want to re-paint my mongrel M38 in camo, too. It is a jeep
I got from a friend that is made of about 5 different ones, but seems to be
M38 as far as the body goes, but is red.
Can any one tell me some things to look for superficially on the jeep to
tell if it's an M38 body, or other military? I'm completely new to jeeps
and don't know much about them, so.......
Thanks,
Henry