Re: [MV] camo touch up paint

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 05:35:47 PST

In my experience the best paint/paint help comes from Rapco. Give Mark a
call at 940-872-2403. He now has the 383 camo paints in spray cans too. He
has email now too, but I can't remember the address. I've tried Aervoe too,
but have found if vehicle is stored outdoors the paint fades, in fact over a
couple of years there forest green turns to a "lovely" shade of pink.
David