Re: [MV] BSA airborne bicycle

From: Arie Hamer / Mike Hamer (ahamer@wish.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 08:25:08 PST

Hi, lists,,Danny, Collin Craig,

My son and I, we have four B S A Airborne bicycles. One is resored, Nr R
16956,
the tree others are never used. N O S.
Just a little storage demage at the front wheel fork.

The number R 18353 is brown, both decal silver ,also a slightly different
cranck house as the later types, even the connecting-rods are a little bit
more thin at the side of the pedals.

Number three is R 42596, under the green collar is black (primer?)
Number four is R 62836 has as a decal with tree golden rifles. (red colour
primer)
The tires are original, we have Dunlop Michelin and Avon. On the Avon
tire is also the name Avebury, also the inside tube has the broad arrow, and
are still in a good shape.

Come to Holland with your bike and we make a bicycle tour, I live 10 miles
from the Arnhem Bridge, (Operation Market Garden 17th sept. 1944)

Mike and Brent Hamer
The Netherlands.
ahamer@wish.net
GP,GPW's Dodges,Bedfords e.s.o.

My son and I, we have four B S A Airborne bicycles. One is resored, Nr R
16956,
the tree others are never used. N O S.
Just a little storage demage at the front wheel fork.

The number R 18353 is brown, both decal silver ,also a slightly differet
cranck house as the later types, even the connecting-rods are a little bit
more thin at the side of the pedals.

Number three is R 42596, under the green collar is black (primer?)
Number four is R 62836 has as a decal with tree golden rifles.
The tires are original, we have Dunlop Michelin and Avon. On the Avon
tire is also the name Avebury, also the inside tupe has the broad arrow, and