Re: [MV] BSA airborne bicycle

From: NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 10:33:28 PST

These bikes are so popular this side of the pond, that we have, for the
second year running, a seperate judging class at The War and Peace Show,
the trophies are provided by longtime BSA para bike collector/restorer Peter
Skelton.Should be more info on www.warandpeace.uk.com
When the Tour de France came to the UK a couple of years ago, amongst the
waiting crowd was a lady on a red but otherwise very original model -even
the sadle was correct, though she had late 40's "Chater lea" rat trap
pedals. I tried in vain to buy it /swap it for a mountain bike etc but she
(wisely she must think) wouldn't even consider it.

Sooner or later, someone ought to do a reference website for these bikes.
kind regards, NIGE