Move nomanclature plates for M-135 & M-715.

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 11:23:52 PST

 I have almost the complete set of plates for the GMC M-135 21/2 ton cargo
truck w/winch. I have the nomenclature plate that was so lightly stamped
that it could be overstamped and not noticeable. the winch instruction
plate. The transmission/transfer case shifting instructions plate.
Publications parts manual plate (tells you the publications for the truck)
and the how to drain the cooling system plate and I have the mounting
bracket that the second and third plates attach to, and it attaches to the
dash of the M-135. IM starting the bids at $65.00 for all. I pulled these
off what is left of the truck. The cab of the truck is stripped but straight
and no rust.

  I have the nomenclature plates for a M-715 4x4 11/4 Jeep cargo truck W/O
winch. These include the plates for, the nomenclature of the truck, service
data plate, weight and dimension plate and transmission/transfer case plate.
These are mounted on the mounting plate that mounts on the dash. bids start
on this at $45.00.

 you can contact me at alleywayguns@bacavalley.com Thanks Mark