Original UNSTAMPED GPW nomenclature plate.

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 10:57:58 PST

 Folks I have a UNSTAMPED Ford GPW nomenclature plate for sale and the shift
pattern plate for the transmission/transfer case, that I personally removed
form the body of the GPW. The GPW body was pretty much stripped when I got
it, and I stripped the rest of it down and sold off the tub for a GI radio
setup for an M-38 (it has the shock mount and all the radios).
 IM looking to take bids on these 2 plates, they show a little wear and
there is a bit of rust staining from the screws that held them on, but they
are not damaged. My Bidding starts at $50.00 for these 2 plates. the money
from the sales all go to the M-886 dodge ambulance project.
 The bidding closes at 8 am Saturday morning. You can reach me at
alleywayguns@bacavalley.com