Re: [MV] Ruined Restoration Job

From: JeepBoy350@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 06:01:23 PST

Mark,

Here is what I did on my Humvee, I used the center bolt on footman loop on
the tailgate. Just unbolt the footman loop and put the plate between the
footman loop and the tailgate, and put the bolts back in. I had to drill
holes in the license plate to line up with the bolt holes. I can take the
plate off in a minute just by undoing the bolts. This way I did not have to
do anything to the humvee. On my 2.5 ton I put the plate on the left rear
metal mud guard. I don't remember if I had to drill the holes but, it works
great.

Tony