[MV] Ruined Restoration Job

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 23:36:51 PST

At 08.48 11/01/00 -0700, PANTANO wrote:
>Subject: Re: [MV] Ruined Restoration Job

>Here is what I do for the rear plate.....
I take a horseshoe.....weld a 1" piece of 1/8" flat >stock across the two
ends of the shoe....long enough to drill two holes for the plate...Attach
the plate with two >bolts..then I open the pintel and drop the horseshoe
on...close the pintle...Plate is affixed to the >vehicle..TOP

Jan 12 2000

Hi!

G R E A T !!!

Unfortunately, we cannot do it here in Italy because the licence plate MUST
be illuminated...
How about it in the U.S.? No lights?

O.D. is Much Better!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878