Re: [MV] Ruined Restoration Job

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 07:48:46 PST

From: <mblair1@home.net>
To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>

Subject: Re: [MV] Ruined Restoration Job

> JeepBoy350@aol.com wrote:
> > Here is what I did on my Humvee, I used the center bolt on footman loop
on
> > the tailgate.

Here is what I do for the rear plate.....
I take a horseshoe.....weld a 1" piece of 1/8" flat stock across the two
ends of the shoe....long enough to drill two holes for the plate...Attach
the plate with two bolts..then I open the pintel and drop the horseshoe
on...close the pintle...Plate is affixed to the vehicle..TOP