License Plate Issues

From: Sean Bathrick (Bathrick@imcchemicals.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 08:06:07 PST

If you look close there are all sorts of places you can place things without drilling into the body/bed/tailgate etc. But the idea of a fold away license plate I read is probably the best. I remember a couple years back in one of the hotrod magazines, there was a device just for this. You wired it to the ignition or a remote switch, and when the vehicle was turned on or the switch was thrown, an electric motor/servo would lower the plate. When off, it would return back up out of view. I would imagine a shop that specializes in custom cars would know of this. Just an idea.
Sean

MVPA 14222
53 M38A1
51 M135