[MV] Ruined Restoration Job

From: Philip Waterman (waterman@tellink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 17:46:10 PST

Ruined Restoration vs Car Crushing

I have read with interest two comment streams on this list serve one dealing
with license plates and the other dealing in part with getting the public
to realize that these are privately restored vehicles. I would suggest
that the two at times are connected.

While I will agree that at times it is a good idea to remove the licenses
plate to enhance the photo setting. While at other times the license plate
are a very good sign of POV status.

I offer these comments as food for thought.

PS - I have personalize license plates that are both descriptive of the
vehicles and add to publics enjoyment of the Historic Military Vehicles.

Happy New Years and MVing to all

Philip Waterman
Canadian Military Patter CMP `42 C60S and `45 HUP
Temple, New Hampshire USA
waterman@tellink.net