found field kitchens

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 19:48:47 PST

Hi all,
I found some field kitchen trailers at a surplus yard, and have a couple of
questions:
How much are they worth, I understand condition, so say "average".
IS there anything to look for especially?
I think there are several, does any one else want one, maybe some dickering
can be done on multiple purchase.
Also, I'm feeling frustrated with my inability to locate the ends for the
arctic top on my M35, or plans to make same. Does any one know of any
pictures?
No fording kit yet, either.
Henry