Re: [MV] M35A2

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 21:32:30 PST

"Verne J. Valentine" <thebear@seanet.com> wrote:
> On the passenger side of the M35A2 there is a device that is fitted on the
> front of the passenger door frame. It is a (2) piece device made of steel
> and appears to be made to hold an antenna or some other round apparatus.
> It is not present on the drivers side. Can someone tell me what this is for?

I could be mistaken, but somewhere I got the idea that it's a support
for the exhaust stack (and muffler?) used with the old normally-
aspirated (non-turbo) engine. My truck has that bracket, too. My truck
has the LDT-465-1C turbocharged engine, but the engine is 8 years
newer than the truck, so it may have originally had the normally-
aspirated engine.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/