[MV] Train loaded with MVs

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 00:44:38 PST

At 21.15 11/01/00 STEVE wrote:

>A friend of mine sent me a JPEG image of jeeps and other military vehicles
on
>board a train. I thought some MV list members might like to see it too
so I
>posted it in my public FTP site...

Steve

Jan 12 2000

Thanks for sharing the picture with us! The "other vehicles" are Scout cars
with trailers, is not it?
There was another picture in a back issue of Army Motors, showing Dodges
WC's on flatcars, a very good picture!
It happens that I also am a Military Railroads Modeler and I love to
model/collect U.S. trains transporting Military Vehicles. If you (or any
member!) know or has similar pictures I would love to hear from him. OFF
LIST, PLEASE!!!
Let's not start the Millennium with flaming...

Regards and

O.D. is Much Better!
or, if you prefer,
Get Them Rolling!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878
also:
World War Two Railway Study Group
National Model Railroaders Association
Santa Fe Railway Historical & Museum Association