Re: [MV] Ruined Restoration Job - licence plates

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 06:32:07 PST

I do not know what all the fuss is about. We sit here and want the DMV to
give us titles for military vehicles, and we complain when we have troubles
getting them for Humvees or mutts. Then, when we do get the paperwork
squared away, we complain we have to "wear a license plate." Hello?????
These vehicles are no longer owned/operated by the government. They are in
the hands of private citizens. If you want the government to give you a
title and allow you to register the vehicle, put the plate on. 'Nuf said.

Jason