Re: [MV] stick on letters/numbers

From: Jim Rice (jimrice@sirinet.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 19:15:25 PST

In 18 years in the Army, I've seen more than one vehicle with Wal-Mart variety
peel and stick letters/numbers. As recently as three years ago, we still had some
old 5Tons with white USA numbers on the hood......again vinyl stick on and
Wal-Mart variety.

I agree that for a restoration, it is bad form. Hopefully anyone restoring a
vehicle will be somewhat more caring than the 18 year old given the job of
applying markings to the sections vehicle(s).

Jim Rice