PROJECT CA 35 INFO

From: Winne, Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 17:04:29 PST

Hi List,

I found a really interesting site about a sunken U-boat off Cape Cod and
the mysterious elements surrounding it's final voyage. The URL is blurry
on my download so I'll give you the directions I got. Go to <
www.yahoo.com > then put CA 35 in the querry box and click on
Find. It will come back with the site on the first try. This is one of
the rare type XI-B-U cruiser. This was much larger than most of the common
variety that prowled the atlantic. I guess a submarine qualifies as an
MV?!

enjoy,
Jim MVPA #17216
73 de KB4IVH