Re: [MV] ONTOS

From: Steve L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 16:50:40 PST

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:39:29 -0800 "William R. Benson" <Benson@eqe.com>
writes:
>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm)
>Pro*
>

>Hello list!
>
>How come we don't ever hear anything about the ONTOS light armored
>vehicle? Did
>the powers that be decide not to surplus them out?

**** I've only ever seen one. All armor removed and ony hull & running
gear remained. Had been given to the Corp of Engineers, & now resides in
a field in Ms.
Steve

>Bill

>To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
>To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to
><mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>
>Send administrative queries to <mil-veh-request@uller.skylee.com>

  1953 M38A1 1/4 ton Jeep 1968 M274A5
 1/2 ton Utility, "mule"
  1954 M170 1/4 ton Jeep Ambulance 1968 M109A3 2 1/2
ton Shop Van
  1962 M37B1 3/4 ton Truck 1977 M882
   5/4 ton Truck

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!