M725 Found

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 12:14:53 PST

I have found an M725 ambulance in the surplus lot of a fire department
in south Texas which is pretty complete but needs a radiator and a good
original engine with all accessories (alternator, distributor, starter,
fuel pump, water pump). I am calling the usual sources, but if anyone
has one out there in your personal junk pile (OOOPS, Spares Storage
Assemblage) please email me off list with your telephone number and I
will call you to discuss it. I also need a jack and lug wrench for an M725.

Drive On!
Mel Miller
M725
Corpus Christi, TX