[MV] Trailer for M38CDN

From: rejan@escape.ca
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 21:58:26 PST

Hi all,

My father is looking for a trailer to go with his M38 and I was wondering
what type of trailer we should be looking for that would be considered
'correct' for this truck. What price range should we expect to pay for one
(depending on condition) and are they readilly available? We will will be
looking locally for one at first, does anybody know if there are any of
these trailers available for sale in or near Manitoba, Canada?

Thanks for the help. (Also, thank you all for previous responses regarding
our M38CDN project)

Rej