Electrical Connector

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 22:27:41 PST

I am looking for an electrical connector (plug) such as that used on 1960's
UK military vehicles for accessories, such as a trouble light. It is a
small two pronged, bekelite plug, with two round pins. The case is held
together with a single screw and nut. The particular fit is for my Ferret.
I do not need the cord or anything else - just the plug. I can provide a
picture if needed.

Thanks!.... Ian Wallace
1960 Ferret