Re: [MV] CUCV alternator light turning on when started

From: Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 10:42:38 PST

My experience is with the M1010 which uses a completely different system, but I
was told that not all M1008-9's had the same charging system. I thought that
some had two 12v gen one for each battery and some had one 12v and one 24v. I
don't know that this makes any difference with the warning lights. I do know that
when I went through the trouble shooting sections of the manual that the -20
series didn't fix mine but when I went through the -34 the problem popped right
up.

Mike