Re: [MV] 6TN or 6TL Batteries

From: Chuck Chriss (cchriss@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 11:50:57 PST

Try again with Exide. I bought olive green 2HN from them here in California. took 2 days
to come in from the regional warehouse but no other problem or issue -- over the counter
like any other battery. They are on a different catalog sheet from the "regular"
batteries. Here is their web page on the Ordnance Batteries:

http://www.exideworld.com/tank.htm

Best regards,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com