Re: [MV] M35 leaking coolant around head bolts

From: Philip Waterman (waterman@tellink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 14:51:41 PST

Rich - Don't have a M35 so I can speak to that engine but I have had coolant
leaks with disasterous results once they go internal. I would suggest
having your oil tested just to make sure that no coolant is getting into the
engine. NAPA has a testing service that I have used.

Good luck
Philip Waterman
Canadian Military Patter CMP `42 C60S and `45 HUP
Temple, New Hampshire USA
waterman@tellink.net

--

---------- >From: "Rich Weinkauf" <RWeinkauf@msn.com> >To: <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com> (Military Vehicles List) >Subject: [MV] M35 leaking coolant around head bolts >Date: Wed, Jan 19, 2000, 5:30 PM >

My truck has started leaking coolant around two head bolts- the first one at > the front of the engine and the second one is the last bolt near the >