[MV] Replica Kubelwagen in NM

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 05:24:17 PST

At 09.07 20/01/00 -0000, TIM wrote:
>Hi List
>
>I wasnt paying attention to this thread because German vehicles arent
really>my thing... however I was talking to a friend last night who's not
on the>internet - It just so happens he does want to buy a Repro Kubel...
>Can anyone send me the address for the company making these... >
>Thanks
>
>Tim

Jan 20 2000
Tim
How are you? I have followed your message for parts for your big toy! I
hope you got them.

Here is the URL of the replica kuebelwagen manufacturer:

http://www.kooblekar.com/

The site shows color pictures of the models available, in kit form, in
fiberglass, in steel and finished, even camouflaged...
It's interesting! If you already have a modern VW Beetle, you can convert
to kuebelwagen by adding one of the kits!

Regards and let me have your comments!

Regards

O.D. is Much Better!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878