RE: D&G Valve Mfr.Co...."Grose-Jet" manufacturers.

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 07:52:42 PST

Dear Listers........

Is there anyone who lives in or near Stoneham, MA who can help, please?

This company say they can supply a superior replacement for carburettor jets,
so I took my spare MUTT carb apart and took out the needle and seat. I packed
it and sent the needle/seat to D&G with a covering letter asking them if they
could match up the parts.

Later on, when I phoned D&G from England, they insisted that the package had
never arrived. Scratch one carb !!!!

I now have another needle and seat, but I'm reluctant to post it in case they
"don't receive it" again.

So here's the request. Is there anyone who lives nearby who would be prepared
to take the needle and seat to D&G personally, then let me know the Grose-Jet
part number, then return my original needle & seat to me? I'll be happy to
pay all post & packing etc costs and once I know the Grose-Jet references, I
can order some directly and I will share the information with the List.

Any help gratefully accepted........

Kind regards......
Ken