M1009 CUCV Blazer floor covering

From: . (sparkes@fast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 17:01:57 PST

I am restoring a 1986 M1009 CUCV Blazer. When I got it there was just the
bare metal floor pan for the interior floor. However, it looks like at one
time there was some sort of insulation/sound-deadoning material, and I
assume a rubber mat of some kind. Are there any sources of the original
floor covering material, and can someone please tell me what the floor
covering in the Blazer should look like.

Thanks,
Ned Parkes