Re: [MV] Standards(repro jeep tubs)

From: charles post (charlespost@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 03:44:52 PST

Hi Guys and Gals:
I have read with increasing amusement the controversy swirling around the use of non
original parts when restoring old mil vehicles. I have visualized in my mind the
horror searing the souls of those purists who almost go into a spasm at the thought
of using a replacement part that is not original manufacture as they quietly buy a
newly manufactured battery to replace their 1942 dead one, replacement bulbs, wiring,
newly formulated paint, antifreeze, newly manufactured tires, etc, etc, etc.
Peace, my friends,
Charles