Re: [MV] Standards(repro jeep tubs)

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 11:51:12 PST

>I have read with increasing amusement the controversy swirling around the
use of non
>original parts when restoring old mil vehicles......

Dito, What is also amusing is that these military vehicles were by
definition, previously owned, operated, and maintained by the military. Now
do you really think that the military gives a damn wether one part or
another is the original part? I think not. I think that whatever part that
puts it back on the road is the correct part. But it's your vehicle, as
long as your not being fraudulent about it, do what you want.

je