Re: [MV] Standards(repro jeep tubs)

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 17:52:38 PST

I agree,I have seen so many military Modifications to the vehicles that
who's to say what is correct and what is not. Our local Guard unit has a 5
ton that has a homemade shelter built in the bed of it! It is made out of
corrugated steel. Is that authentic?? Mark M-886 (with a lot of "military"
Mods)