Continental OA 331

From: Brian Leffler (leffield@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 23:41:16 PST

Knowledgible List Folks,

Can anyone give me any history/highlights/horror
stories about the Continental OA 331 gas engine as
configured for use in the M34 REO 6X6 deuces?

Also, did the M34's, which are the single wheel
versions of the M35, use the 1100x20 tires or the
900x20?

The only manual I have with this information is
suffering from old age and leperosy so I am asking
here?

Thanks for all the help and indulgence you all have
give me.

Brian

=====
If you don't get activly involved in the events of life around you,
you are abdicating control of your life and a freedom that many died to give you.