CUCV ??

From: Gary Pavone (gpavone@thegrid.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 17:16:56 PST

I am looking for a (civvy) camper that was made in the 80's for the K-5
Blazer. I think they were called a "Chalet". You take the removable top off
and this camper goes in it's place. It seals over the roof, the tailgate is
removed and it makes a nice small camper. I think some had a pop-up top. I'd
like to put one on my M1009. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary Pavone
gpavone@thegrid.net
MCA# 43889