Re: [MV] CCKW front left wheel cylinder.....modification?

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 17:43:43 PST

You could try either a short pipe or different ended flex host.

This is a problem. That is why I use the civy (straight) ones on the
passengers side
and save the angled ones for the drivers side.

Relining is quick and great.

The CCKW/Chevy wheel cylinders go from the inside out because of the metal
caps.
Pack under the cab with WB grease to help keep the water out

Steve AKA Dr Deuce and Chevy too