Vintage Wiring of Maine

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 08:28:32 PST

I have a picky customer, and I am slightly picky, and so I would like to
hear from anybody who has purchased anything from Vintage Wiring of Maine.
I know who owns it, and who used to own it, and have heard good things only
about the new owner. But I want to hear from the field how his products
have stacked up against the old Precision Wiring products, and if there were
any problems. I am about to send a rare wiring harness to him for
remanufacture, and would like to hear if anybody has done the same.

john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com