Re: [MV] Military manuals on CD

From: SBJohnston@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 15:57:13 PST

Jason Rose wrote:

>Can somebody please give me the phone number
>for the people who sell the military manuals on CD?
>I lost their address, and I want to order another CD.

If you are thinking of the CD-ROM of mil-jeep manuals, the one called
"JEEPS!", it is from Military Media Productions, 7454 Lancaster Pike,
PMB321, Hockessin DE 19707

You can see them on the web at http://www.military-media.com

Also check out http://www.olive-drab.com/ for all sorts of great info
on military vehicles.

Other resources include

Military Vehicle Preservation Association
http://www.mvpa.org/

Military Vehicles Magazine http://members.aol.com/mvehicle/home.htm

Good luck!

Steve Johnston

http://www.qsl.net/wd8das
sbjohnston@aol.com

"Jeepobsession" -- a new fragrance by Cavin Willys.
Smells like 90-wt gear oil leaking onto a garage floor.