MVPA Voting and stuff.

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 23:26:23 PST

 Folks from what I have read about elections this year and toward the end of
last year, I would be hard pressed to join MVPA at this time. IM sure that
IM not the only one who feels this way about joining. I feel that we as MV
owners need to unite to keep the powers to be, from coming after our
vehicles, like they are going after MY guns. MVPA needs open voting from the
President on down every year or more people will not join, OR, they will
start to leave and MVPA might just not survive. Mark M-886