Fuel pump..whats innit?

From: Shaun Hayes-Holgate (Haze@direct.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 00:32:53 PST

   I suspect my fuel pump is giving me some guff so I pulled it out.
Until I can find a replacement to test it I might just take it apart and
see if there are any obviuos signs of wear and tear.I consulted my manual
and it seems straight forward except for the part about re-tooling some of
the parts (?).
Also I seem to remember some warnings about messing with the diaphragm and
not putting it back right.So how should I proceed with this? Any idears?

Thanx.

Haze
M-43
Vancouver,BC.