First European MV event this weekend

From: NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 07:22:22 PST

Hopefully I can break up the renewed monotony of postings about election
issues, by reminding readers that this very Sunday is Militaria 2000 at the
National Agricultural Showground, Stoneligh UK. Over 300 MV and militaria
stands, plus about 4,000 visitors will attend. I've just had a pleasant
lunch with a Dutch dealer on route to set up his pitch, it certainly looks
to be a good event as always. All the main UK MV dealers will be there, plus
many from Europe. I'm sure more than a handful form this list will be there,
see you at Stoneligh.

Regards, NIGE