M35A2 for sale

From: M371951@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 14:03:42 PST

Hello,
    I recently did some trading for a M35A2 that I had sold last year. The
vehicle is in excellent mechanical shape, Multifuel Continetal w/turbo, 5
speed Transmission, non-airshift (sprag type). Vehicle is titled as a 1963
AM General by the state of NC, as per the paperwork given by DRMO. Truck
runs and drives great, but needs to be sandblasted and repainted. The CARC
paint is coming off in sheets. Includes Full canvas/bows for front and rear,
a set of manuals (workshop/operators). Truck was released by the DRMO at
Ft. Bragg NC in 1997. No markings were showing on the truck but paperwork
inside indicated it was used by the 82nd Airborne.
    Also, I have a FLATBED (done by the army) M105A2 (no title) with a 300
gallon fiberglass military tank mounted on it that I would like to sell with
the truck. It functions perfectly with all lights and air brakes in good
order. This looks like a M107 until you further investigate.
     Anyhow, $4000.00 for both or $3600 for the truck alone, you pick up from
here in NC. I have some photos I can e-mail. I have no doubts you could
drive it home to where ever!

Thanks in Advance,
Andy Purser
North Carolina