Mysteriously Unsubscribed

From: The Jeep Dogs (jeepdogs@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 14:33:24 PST

Hi gang,

Hope I haven't missed anything in the last few days. I've been pretty busy
and hadn't really noticed until today that the list seemed awfully quiet.
When I checked it out, I found I was unsubscribed. Could be some of the
problems of using a HOTMAIL account during my move.

Hope I haven't missed anything and that anyone trying to contact me hasn't
missed me.

Jim Rice
Missing my GPW which is currently 400 miles away.