Women and your MV

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 12:13:19 PST

Off with those dresses guys and let's get the trousers back on - women are
replaceable, good quality HMVs are not! Plenty more fish in the sea - mind
you, I don't wanna fish in me rack either!

Added to which: I have met women of the more "liberated" sub-species who
have drunk my beer! I can genuinely say that my M151 A1 has NEVER done
that. Anyone thinking in terms of divorce costs should ask themselves why
they married in the first place.

No messin' and that's the truth.

Don't-need-no-liberation-Gav. :-)))))))))))))))))))))))