Re: [MV] Mrs. Hanks you're not alone (was BGT vs Junipers)

From: Kaminski Family (hnksguns@tir.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 14:37:29 PST

> I see possibilities here. How about a Mil-Veh dating service?<
this is a thought! The ones she brings home (she still lives here) lately
she takes out back, they get to shoot the Wentworth then they take one look
at the big green & tan things and you never see them again. I figure they
are either wooses or have a militia fantasy mentality. There could be some
potential in this idea.