Stuck manifold progress

From: Gil Huguley (Gil@huguley.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 19:29:58 PST

Thanks to all of you who offered your help. The general consensus seems to be the first thing is to try heating it reddish-orange, tapping it with a lead hammer (Lead! "Honey, I gotta buy a new tool!--hee hee!"). If that doesn't work, drill a pilot hole and enlarge it to collapse the stud.
I likely won't get back to this until next weekend, so I think I will let it soak in Kano Aerokroil until then. Maybe it won't take so much heat.
Thanks again.