Re: [MV] M35 fuel pump dead

From: whendon@herc.com
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 10:10:24 PST

Sorry, the pump is for a 465 multi-fuel.

Bill

whendon@herc.com@uller.skylee.com> (Military Vehicles List) on 01/31/2000
01:06:13 PM

Sent by: <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com> (Military Vehicles List)

To: <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com> (Military Vehicles List)
cc:
Subject: [MV] M35 fuel pump dead

Folks, I am looking for an in tank fuel pump for a 66 M35. The fuse was
changed and it still squealed until it quit. Before I ante up for a new
one from Memphis or Clark Truck, I am checking if anyone has a spare that
they are willing to part with.

Also, what is CARC paint and is it available? Is it difficult to work
with?

thanks, Bill

M35

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>